Send us your selfie!

The yearbook staff needs your selfie for the portrait section!

Hannah Wolbers

Yearbook staff members Hannah Wolbers, Aubrey Goedken, and Aleeyah Steines joke around as they head out to take pictures around the building

Whether you are hybrid or learning virtually, the DSHS Echo yearbook staff is working harder than ever to get every student in the yearbook.

Since this year is DIFFERENT (our 2020-21 yearbook theme!), we’re doing something a little different with portraits! Seniors may still submit portraits to [email protected] through 11:59pm, February 1, 2021.

Walsworth and High5.ID have helped us by offering Selfie Portraits. It’s a quick, easy and safe way to make sure we get you in the yearbook! The steps for completing the selfie process are below.

Click this link. Make sure you have your student ID number handy.

Follow the prompts

Take selfie portrait on your phone or computer webcam and upload.

It is highly recommend that you use your phone, as the camera quality is likely much higher.

Photos are sent directly to our system and are used to create yearbook portraits

This entire process only takes a few seconds. If your photo is rejected for quality issues, you may be asked to retake and submit. The deadline to receive all student portraits is February 1, 2021.

If we do not receive a photo, last year’s yearbook photo will be used. 

If you have any questions about the selfie process, email the yearbook advisor, Sarah Jackman, at [email protected]

Yearbook Ordering 

Remember to order this year’s historic yearbook before we run out! You will not want to miss out on all of the photos and stories that are making this year so unique. Buy today via the Student Payment Portal or in person at the Business Office for only $50!

If you are unsure if you have ordered a book, check the Student Payment Portal or call the Business Office at 563-552-5525.