Dubuque Senior Theatre to present Cabaret Benefit Performance

The cast of The Addams Family in the Dubuque Senior Theatre Cabaret

The Dubuque Senior Theatre Department will host a special one-night-only cabaret performance on Saturday, September 29 at 7:30 PM. The cabaret concert will feature songs from the best of Broadway – including performances from classics from Andrew Lippa’s Big Fish to the hit Broadway comedy, The Addams Family. The concert will include more than 65 students from Dubuque Senior – past and present. This outstanding evening of musical theatre will be held in the Lamb-Hedeman Auditorium at Dubuque Senior High School.

WHAT: Dubuque Senior Theatre Cabaret Benefit Performance
WHERE: Lamb-Hedeman Auditorium
WHEN: Saturday, September 29 at 7:30 PM
TICKETS: $10.00 Reserved (www.dbqsenior.booktix.com)/$12.00 at the door
FOR MORE INFO: Visit us online at www.DubuqueSeniorDrama.com

Performance Details

• The cabaret will include a sneak peak of Dubuque Senior’s upcoming production of Big Fish.
  • Dubuque Senior’s performance of Big Fish features senior Samantha Barklow as Sandra Bloom, and junior Gavin Hall as Edward Bloom, in a part made famous in the Tim Burton movie version by Ewan McGregor.
  • A medley from the gothic comedy The Addams Family will feature a cast of more than 20 students.
  • The cabaret will also feature Dubuque Senior alums performing from the best of Broadway, including Wicked, Shrek, and Matilda.
  • The performance will help the Dubuque Senior Theatre Department raise funds to purchase new follow spots to be used in their fall and spring productions each year.

CONTACT:
Aaron Dean, Drama Director
Dubuque Senior High School
[email protected]